You asked and we delivered. Here is a working list of things we use our wine in!
Woodbury Wine Recipes
- (Mule) Ingredients: 2 shots of Vodka, 8 Ounces Ginger Beer, ½ Cup Woodbury Cranberry Wine, 2 Limes, 1 bag of cranberries, Ice cubes. Place ice Cubes in Pitcher. Add Vodka, Ginger Beer, and Cranberry Wine. Cut the lime in half and squeeze both halves into pitcher. Top with a couple Cranberries and a lime Slice.
-Substitute the water in brownie mix and replace with Woodbury Raspberry Wine.
- Woodbury Apple wine with a splash of Cinnamon Whiskey for a cinnamon apple flavor.
-Woodbury Apple Wine with a splash of Carmel Vodka for a caramel apple flavor.
- You can also serve both options warmed up.
-Woodbury Blue Raspberry Wine with a splash of coconut rum.
Peanut butter Cup:
-Place ice cream and Woodbury Peanut Butter Cup Wine in a blender and mix it up. Start with a small amount of wine and continue to add until you get the right consistency
- Mix Woodbury Peanut Butter Cup Wine with hot chocolate to have peanut butter cup hot chocolate.
-Substitute water in brownie mix and replace with Woodbury Peanut Butter Cup Wine.
- Mix Woodbury Peanut Butter Cup Wine with hot fudge and pour over ice cream.
- (Mulled Wine) Ingredients: ¼ Orange, 4 whole cloves, 2 Bottles of Woodbury Riesling, ¼ Cup Sugar, Splash of Orange Juice, ¼ Lemon, 2 Cinnamon Sticks, 3 All Spice Seeds, 2 Cardamom Pods. Instructions: Stud the Oranges with Cloves, add all ingredients to slow cooker, Simmer on low heat for 2 hours stirring occasionally, Place on keep warm after the 2 hours.
-Add Pumpkin Pie straight to crockpot and add a shot of cinnamon whiskey for a delightful warm cocktail